max v lost channels

jonny3kids

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi hope someone can help have flashed box with ufl max v3 0-11-08 exe tried powerscan on 6.887 which have used since gettin box had it about 16months nothing tried scanning on 6.952got channels but sports 1+2 break up and stick so does some films have i got right firmwear also used to have auto sort on but not any more your help would be appreciated

hi hope someone can help have flashed box with ufl max v3 0-11-08 exe tried powerscan on 6.887 which have used since gettin box had it about 16months nothing tried scanning on 6.952got channels but sports 1+2 break up and stick so does some films have i got right firmwear also used to have auto sort on but not any more your help would be appreciated

Welcome what part of country you in

All the transponder freq on the euro end with .000, try changing them to 500 or 750 on the ones that are breaking up.

Turn Auto Sort off It does you no favours 6.952 is correct Im just over the water
If the sports are a bit jumpy you have a slight signal problem Id think :proud:

Hi checked cable in seems ok not sure how to check and change freq can any one help only seems to be s sport 1 +2 3 ok they keep sticking and freezin cheers friends

Back