Max Blue 2006

george1319

Inactive User
Reaction score
Come on all you whizz kidz!!...My 2006 Eurovox blue has stuck and i can't unfreeze it after downloading the latest software...On screen it says 'No Signal'....Have tried downloading the software another few times without success...Although I have already flashed a different two boxes with the same software and they are working fine...Anyone out there who can help?
Thanks
George1319

I have got the same problem done a couple fine then this 1 came up with 2563 on display flashed it again now all i have got is 0000 and no signal.

you might have flashed a clone box the eurovox max blue got cloned so you have to open box to check and see cant help tell diff but some1 might or the info will be on forum somewhere

my blue box doing the same i have flashed 1 worked a treat second one flashed with older software ok but thni one playing up getting the same error

how do i use the clone fix i have never used Tsop file where do i get the software

ive try flashing back to older software it was on just getting 7565 display it wont do nothing

i know the box aint a clone cause i have flashed it before but realy dont know whats gone on now

Mikey
I've flashed mine before and thought it wasn't a clone,but after taking it apart and following the advice earlier on this topic,it IS A CLONE:CRYBABY:

Back