Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

maually install freeview channels

max10

Inactive User
i have got tv with freeview built in. however when i search for channels. i cant find any. is there any way i can manually install the channels. with the codes that i need.

If you can't find any on a search, it probably means that you have insufficient signal strength.

i have got an external ariel and indoor i cant find any. i have tried at someones else's house on the same street and over there he gets everything.

or if like mine you need to select what tuner you want to search with Digital ( freeview) or anologue, check your manual and see if thats an option.

i have got an external ariel and indoor i cant find any. i have tried at someones else's house on the same street and over there he gets everything.

what do you mean mate, did you take your TV over to your mates and it works there?

if so its your aerial thats at fault not the TV

i have tried that aswell. i thought each channel has a frequency and i could just type that in

i have tried that aswell. i thought each channel has a frequency and i could just type that in

As shaun has said, if it worked elsewhere and not with your aerial, then your aerial setup is at fault. Manual input won't help.

Back