Many IPTV users?

magicalbeef

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys
Are there many guys here who have moved from sat to iptv? im going to have to take the plunge soon as im not in a cable area. I can see the mag 250 seems the best route, how have you guys found services?

Tried it & hate it m8. Before throwing £££ at a MAG250, try it out first on a free platform like Android or XBMC on your PC & see how your internet connections stands up to it. Agreed, it's probably the future of TV, but the infrastructure simply isn't up to the job in many places.

I tried it on pc/xbmc and e2 plugin on stb. PQ was excellent but service was up and down, and it was a bit pricey. Now I use a hacked sly go password and xbmc on pc as I have it near the main tv, so technically it's still iptv but not in the sense most think of it. Either way, i'm not going back to Sat.

The Mag is like CS. If that's what you're used to, it might be the way you want to go. However, most, if not all, the channels can be had on an XBMC + it's plugins.

I tried it on pc/xbmc and e2 plugin on stb. PQ was excellent but service was up and down, and it was a bit pricey. Now I use a hacked sly go password and xbmc on pc as I have it near the main tv, so technically it's still iptv but not in the sense most think of it. Either way, i'm not going back to Sat.

were would you find a hacked password mate

Admin note: Please, keep replies to this question in PMs.

ok can someone pm please with a little info on this thanx

Back