Manny Pacquiao Complete AB Workout

Gargamel

Inactive User
Reaction score
Pac's ab workout - watch, learn and try for yourself!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JN8Nque1Sc&feature=feedlik]YouTube - Manny Pacquiao Complete AB Workout DAY 4 US, 4/7/11[/ame]

Are there other days too mate? As it says day 4?

Yeah probably mate, I only watched this one and another one with his conditioning coach Alex Ariza answering questions on training and nutrition.. that was quite good too actually.

I'd imagine there are probably the usual training camp videos of Pac sparring, doing his daily running, and all that stuff.

Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen Pac weight-training or even doing bodyweight strength-training exercises like push-ups. I'm sure he does do a bit of both but I've never seen it on video.

Not surprised at this work-out, Pacquiao never liked punches to the midriff has he. Do you believe he's taking "riods" the yanks keep on banging on about Gargamel? just wondered what your opinion is.

Last edited:
naaaaaa mate personally i don't believe any of that - i think he just trains bloody hard, lives correctly and has a world-class support team around him. And the successes he's had are due to that and not any magic potions.

probably not many more fights now before he goes full time politician so let's all just appreciate someone at the very top of their game.

(can't say that I'm super excited about seeing the Pac vs Moseley fight though, but still...)

Back