Manchester United on line shop

Trabbs

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I am so pi**ed off with the on line Man United shop. Despite me being a Leeds fan, my lad supports Man Utd which is fine. I went on line to order him the new home kit. When I checked the sizes it showed Junior M to be 152cm. This is the same size as his last one which is plenty big enough so I ordered that together with shorts and socks. When it arrived it was sized at 140cm to 152cm. Since I had put his name on the back I was non too chuffed. To date I have phoned and left three messages, sent two snotty e-mails and I have heard nothing. The web site actually has a size chart which drops down and does show the size I bought as 140cm to 152cm, unfortunately the size chart is obscured as soon as you click on shirt size - hence you get theJunior M size showing as 152cm!! Talk about misleading, its like ordering a 32" waist pair of trousers and getting sent a 28" pair. If that wasn't enough I also paid for him to be a member of their junior fan club and received nothing for 6 weeks. When I sent them a snotty e-mail about that they sent two parcels - I thought brilliant! When my lad opened the parcels they were both packs for 7 - 11 year old, exactly the same. Since his birtday was at the end of August, when he was 12, I was not happy. I have heard from other people about the shocking service they have received from this site so my advice would be 'don't shop here, the service is on a par with a conference team - no dis respect intended!!

Rant over, thanks for reading. I feel better now....................... no I bloo*y don't!!
:Chainsaw:

Just to add insult to injury I get an e-mail this morning advertising their new 2006 2007 catalogue and the text includes the statement "we will respond to all queries within 48 hours of their receipt". This id provoke a rather sarcastic e-mail response questioning how this can be true when I am still waiting for a response after six weeks!! Hate em!!!

I'm a United fan through and through and I'd urge people not to give any money at all to the club until that parasite of an owner is gone.

As for your problem it probably stems from the job cuts in that department. it's shit service alrite mate.

Back