Man Utd Fan Charged With Racist Abuse..

alonso

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just thought I share this as it seems anything to do with Liverpool gets mentioned lol..

Manchester United fan charged for shouting racist abuse at Stoke match | Football | guardian.co.uk

A Manchester United fan has been charged for shouting racist abuse at opposition players during a Premier League football match.

Howard Hobson, 57, is accused of a racially aggravated public order offence and using threatening words or behaviour to cause harassment, alarm or distress.

Hobson, of Weaver Walk, Openshaw, Manchester, was arrested at the Manchester United v Stoke City game on Tuesday.

During the match a spectator made a complaint to stewards that a fan in the north stand was shouting abusive comments towards Stoke City players. Police were informed and Hobson was arrested.

He is due to appear at Trafford magistrates court on Wednesday.

Every team has their idiots and one man does not reflect a club.. Unless your from Liverpool lmao :Laugh:

Just thought I share this as it seems anything to do with Liverpool gets mentioned lol..

Manchester United fan charged for shouting racist abuse at Stoke match | Football | guardian.co.uk

A Manchester United fan has been charged for shouting racist abuse at opposition players during a Premier League football match.

Howard Hobson, 57, is accused of a racially aggravated public order offence and using threatening words or behaviour to cause harassment, alarm or distress.

Hobson, of Weaver Walk, Openshaw, Manchester, was arrested at the Manchester United v Stoke City game on Tuesday.

During the match a spectator made a complaint to stewards that a fan in the north stand was shouting abusive comments towards Stoke City players. Police were informed and Hobson was arrested.

He is due to appear at Trafford magistrates court on Wednesday.

Every team has their idiots and one man does not reflect a club.. Unless your from Liverpool lmao :Laugh:

And I hope he gets everything he deserves,
but at least your honest and say you just posted it because you were pissed off at all the bad press your club got because of suarez ;)

Every team does have their idiots but the above mentioned does not play for Utd as far as I'm aware :)

a ban for life from every ground should start to sort it out

I agree, anyone doing anything like that guy at the Liverpool game or this etc should be banned for life from all football..

I didnt post it because I'm pissed off with any bad press for Liverpool lol like i said that all clubs have idiots that go or support them and it doesnt mean that club and all that follow are the same, after reading how Liverpool fans are racist etc just though I'd point it out, thats what the smiley was for at the end

This arseholes was turned in by United supporters if it's read in full. Good to see people willing to stand up against this type of behavior. Ban him for life from all grounds and slap a hefty fine in his direction.

Manchester United defending champions not defending racism.

Back