Man Flu - do wwomen understand?

Christ, we married the same woman!!

Has yours still got the same figure she had at 16?

Mine has, but 31 years with me have scrambled her brain. Think she's got worms coz the greedy barsteward eats like there's no tomorrow.

[EDIT] And the bitch gave me flu the other day

Last edited:
I really don't think we women will ever understand, I'm still trying to get my head aroundt eh fact that mens voices change when they are ill, thats the biggest mystery to me. You may have a headache, runny nose and achey bones but do you really need to go all meek voiced?

Oh well - the mystery will remain I think ;)

I really don't think we women will ever understand, I'm still trying to get my head aroundt eh fact that mens voices change when they are ill, thats the biggest mystery to me. You may have a headache, runny nose and achey bones but do you really need to go all meek voiced?

Oh well - the mystery will remain I think ;)

I don't think you understand how the forum works either, your first post is usually a "hello" in the who are you thread.

Maybe I want to remain elusive and mysterious.

Hello - BTW

ha ha that vid was good, followed a few links on there and came to this one....

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=J3oAjBwteHo&feature=related]YouTube - women do fart![/ame]

... nearly chocked myself laughing.

Wife has been a veggie since she was 11 so I recognise the sounds in this one.

:)

ive just had/ getting rid of now the worse case of man flu ever, misses hasnt even asked how i was instead she came home and started complaining to me that she had a stiff neck, i was like im dying here and youre telling me bout a little thing like that bloody women

Well, you're not gonna believe it but I've came down with man flu!

Last night my temperature was 315 degrees celcius - I scorched the bed clothes.

I had a headache so bad that my brain was bleeding out my ears, my joints ached so bad that I woke up with 2 broken bones and a disslocated shoulder, I'm coughing up phlegm which glows in the dark.

....and what does the wife say? "Shut up you moaning faced bastard!"

:(

Back