Magic eye device

jfish

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you get a similair device like the Magic Eye for the Sky box so you can watch a channel on a different TV on this ZGemma box

i tried a cable from the rf out to another tv - no luck - any setting I need to change int he image to enable rf out also what channel/frequency does the rf out transmit on

I'm not familiar with the stb you have mate. You may need to use an rf modulator or an old vcr to modulate the signal ready for the coax

The Zgemma Series of receivers do not have an in built RF Modulator as above for magic eye capability you need an external RF modulator, The Loop Out Function on the H1 is for sending out the signal from the RF-IN DVB-C

yea as said above the zgemma dosent have enough power out of the rf so triax is the only real option

finally got it sorted got a scart to rf modulator for 15 quid from ebay, which now works

Check the dream box first , just plug a scart in and see if it works without changing the hdmi settings.

to my surprise it does lol , well my 800se does but lm sure her 800hd should be the same

to my surprise it does lol , well my 800se does but lm sure her 800hd should be the same

I would imagine so. Happy days. This is nearly the same way I have my virmin v+ set up

Old vcr to the vcr output of the stb. Coax to the bedroom and tuned in. With a rf powermid for the remote. The trilink will work well though I'm not sure it would be cheaper.

Back