Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Magic Box??

There's a few advertised on the Glasgow Gumtree saying over 2000 channels for around the £60 mark. The 2000 channels must be Streaming or IPTV as there won't be that many on 28.2. The only other info I can find for Magic box is this.

2013 New Arrival Super Box Receiver Hd Android Dvb-s2 With Biss And Cccam Android Magic Box Receiver - Buy Magic Box Receiver,Super Hd Player Android,Full Hd Satellite Receiver Android Product on Alibaba.com

It can do cccam and it says IPTV. I'm tempted to buy one to see what its all about.

Well if you can believe the photo, its a gigablue box, as mentioned already, so thats an e2 HD box for 55 quid, they retail for about three times that,

But i smell a rat :eek:

There's a few advertised on the Glasgow Gumtree saying over 2000 channels for around the £60 mark. The 2000 channels must be Streaming or IPTV as there won't be that many on 28.2. The only other info I can find for Magic box is this.

2013 New Arrival Super Box Receiver Hd Android Dvb-s2 With Biss And Cccam Android Magic Box Receiver - Buy Magic Box Receiver,Super Hd Player Android,Full Hd Satellite Receiver Android Product on Alibaba.com

It can do cccam and it says IPTV. I'm tempted to buy one to see what its all about.

There is more than one sat in the sky m8 ;) so I assume you would get 2k plus channels on a motor setup

There is more than one sat in the sky m8 ;) so I assume you would get 2k plus channels on a motor setup

I know m8 but most punters wouldn't have a motor. There is other adverts showing openboxes and that would be about right price wise abut they all mention The Magic Box and 2000 channels.

Back