MADBOMBERS MOH rememberance match

we should organise a monthly game of it as i and quite a few others missed out last night just getting ready for it when a knock at the door and a m8 who i hadnt seen for 3 months popped round and wanted a chat was wanting to play instead tho :(

Look! Did we really miss this last year?? For whatever reason!?

Anybody fancy doing something at all this year?

Not much point in trying to arrange a game pmsl, but we have enough time??

Suggestions welcome!!!!

think I still have M.O.H. somewhere not played any shoot up for ages.
not seen wee gordon or kate for ages but spoke to wee gordons other grandad on saturday.

still got this saved in my photobucket pages
r.jpg

was just talking about MB to a few friends yesterday.

Yeah! I was just thinking about him the other day, when I heard it was Elvis's 31st anniversary.
As he liked to chant I think? Like yersell ;)

Was there no recordings of him? lol

Look! Did we really miss this last year?? For whatever reason!?

Anybody fancy doing something at all this year?

Not much point in trying to arrange a game pmsl, but we have enough time??

Suggestions welcome!!!!

Im running a couple of servers at the moment and could use one off them for a Free for All or something with some added mods and stuff if wanted ;)

Im running a couple of servers at the moment and could use one off them for a Free for All or something with some added mods and stuff if wanted ;)

Typical that you should offer m8 ;) , and of course it will be appreciated .

But going by past experience, it is not guaranteed to be what people might want :).
I would just like to see his old friends having a good time & remembering MB as he was, on-line!

Somehow?

;)

I'm not running MOHaa anymore :(

I've got COD 4 though :)

I don't have & never played COD . But I would love to see a few players having a good time! :)

That's what matters :)

How about we find out where each other work then leave notes so they wonder who it is ? Oh what I've already done that one ;)

Not got the game installed on the pc or any game come to that I use the ps3 for that but I will re install it if we can get a few together again ;)

920237_20040413_screen001-1.jpg

I love that picture Ian :) Reminds me of all the great games we all had together :Cheers:

let me know if anything like a game is happening i will have to install it.. not played in ages .

i love a good bash

I love that picture Ian :) Reminds me of all the great games we all had together :Cheers:

I agree m8 ;)

I think Rab done a good job making that pic & he done well airbrushing out the beer crate that little scoot was standing on at the back. PMSL :Hit:

Well heres my server ip if you fancy checking it out 91.192.208.57:12203

Its not running any flying mods at the moment,just plain old run and gun :)

elo m8s longtime since ive been on the site been busy with baby n moving house,ill be ther for a remembarance game for madbomber if any 1 is having 1, he was a top guy got me n scoot hooked on moh had some good times playing with people of dw

Last edited:
Back