MADBOMBERS MOH rememberance match

Zooropa

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Coming up too 2 years now on the 19th september that we lost the BEST mod and a great friend too all that knew him our m8 MADBOMBER,so Diamond has come up with an idea ........... a MOH rememberance match,so if ya wanna join us even for half an hour it would be great to get us all old and new members to come in and join to remember our m8 MB......... if you could post here to let me know how many can make it then we can decide if one of us can host a match or we can find an empty one :Clap: also we will have to wear our tags MBDWC it mean MadBombersDigitalWorldClan and it will look like this (MBDWC)Zooropa obviously with your name not mine lol,thanks for looking in and hopefully we will have a good laugh cuz i know MB always enjoyed his game of MOH :proud:

Last edited:
Count me in as long as it's played on a fri/sat or sun night as I'm working away mon to fri :(

same here if i can i will be there. (MBDWC)Reddevil

now where did i put my disk too.

Its guner be on the actual date guys so its guner be a tuesday

P.s. Aku-Aku has reminded me that we will be playing the add-on to Allied Assault called BREAKTHROUGH :proud: cheers jeff

Last edited:
Its guner be on the actual date guys so its guner be a tuesday

P.s. Aku-Aku has reminded me that we will be playing the add-on to Allied Assault called BREAKTHROUGH :proud: cheers jeff

Well ill do my best but may be working..:(

I dont play moh but i will be thinking of him on the day.
Does not seem like two years since i read that sad news of a great guys untimely death.
Lets also remember big arth who we lost in the same year.

i will be there, i had so much fun playing moh with him and the rest of the crew, and on msn he was a great guy and very missed.

i will be there on behafe of me grandad---mapbomber and the rest of my family

hope scoot see,s this and comes in for a little while

R.I.P GRANDA

tuesdays ok for me but i think it will be a better game on the weekend as it looks as theres lots going on on tuesdays around DW

Maybe it would be better to make it for the weekend cuz by the look of it we aint guner have enough for a game :( let me know what u think,i know we'll all be thinking of MB on tuesday and it would be nice for all of us too meet up...wat do u lot think????

Yeah mate would be nice.... You have my support.
let us know when the game is ......... And i`ll put a hour in :D

:Cheers:

I am working untill 10 o'clock but can run a game for you if you want only prob is can only get 8 on. But if you want me to let me know?
Did'nt know MB but have heard he was a good guy and he is obviously missed.

Cheers lee :proud: 8 may be enough........... can everyone please say defo yes/no if you can make it tuesday at 8 for the game then we know what we can do about whos hosting or if too many come on stealing an empty server LOL

Last edited:
Can't get online on tuesday but I'm working in Glasgow next week so will be thinking of him on he's home ground so to speak ;)

Maybe we could have a tuesday one then for the people that couldnt make it maybe a weekend match.......... we'll sort it out nearer the time

Ive been forced to work lates this week so i cant make it m8 :(
Should be ok for the weekend though.

Won't be able to make it, but I'll be thinking about him. Can't believe that's two years already.

Maybe it would be better to make it for the weekend cuz by the look of it we aint guner have enough for a game :( let me know what u think,i know we'll all be thinking of MB on tuesday and it would be nice for all of us too meet up...wat do u lot think????

Back