Lying fecking Parcelforce

morilihochili

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I paid for next day delivery from Parcelforce and still had to take my parcel to the PO near me. It was picked up yesterday afternoon and was supposed to be delivered today! Their website now reckons they have only just picked it up from me!!!$%$£%£$%£%£

My query to them was answered with a 'there are no guarantees' buls%^%^ answer.

DO NOT USE THEM - I certainly won't ever again!

No wonder the British economy is in such shite. I for one will rather trade with any one but British as they have no customer service nous and don't give a shite.

Rant over!View attachment 74922

I paid for next day delivery from Parcelforce and still had to take my parcel to the PO near me. It was picked up yesterday afternoon and was supposed to be delivered today! Their website now reckons they have only just picked it up from me!!!$%$£%£$%£%£

My query to them was answered with a 'there are no guarantees' buls%^%^ answer.

DO NOT USE THEM - I certainly won't ever again!

No wonder the British economy is in such shite. I for one will rather trade with any one but British as they have no customer service nous and don't give a shite.

Rant over!View attachment 74922

what? you expect them to pick it up then ?

Of course they normally pick up from me! If you have a business contrct that is what they do!

I have had recently nearly same experience, Paid for business day delivery turned up 5 days later after they lost/misplaced the item...

I've started to use other couriers now. Royal Mail/Parcel Force are overpriced for the most part.

UK Mail aka ipostparcels.com are damned cheap.

Parcel2go and Parcel Monkey to name but a few and they pick up too!

Back