Lots of shows returning in September

jaffa

Inactive User
Reaction score
This is by no means all of them but mainly all the dramas.

8th September
Sons of Anarchy
9th September
Ugly Betty
10th September
Supernatural
17th September
Bones
Fringe
21st September
Castle
House
CSI Miami
Heroes
22nd September
NCIS
23rd September
Criminal minds
CSI NY
Law and order SVU
24th September
Grey’s Anatomy
CSI
The Mentalist
25th September
Ghost Whisperer
Medium
Numbers
Smallville
Dollhouse
Law and Order
Southland
27th September
Cold case
28th September
Lie to me

Great post Jaffa.

Just to add to your post, if you don't mind.

21st September
Castle
House
CSI Miami
Heroes
Two and A Half Men

Great post Jaffa.

Just to add to your post, if you don't mind.

21st September
Castle
House
CSI Miami
Heroes
Two and A Half Men

You add away m8, I left most comedies out, there are even some new comedies that I left out on the new shows post as most seem to stick to dramas.

Mid season break and not bad to next year. They will be somehow reuniting Tyne Daly and Sharon Gless (Cagney and Lacey) in the 1st episode after the break.

gotta hate them mid season breaks...next year ?? jesus i prolly forgot about it by then lol

more to the point, when is lost due back

I need my fix

Now your talking m8, on the ABC web site it says early 2010.
I could do with a fix too, might watch some off the first seasons and see how much the plot changed.

Now your talking m8, on the ABC web site it says early 2010.
I could do with a fix too, might watch some off the first seasons and see how much the plot changed.

I was thinking about doing that, but the mrs hates it, so shed probably tell me to get tae fck

Nothing I watch in that list... Everything I watch got cancelled... My name is earl... Etc etc

when dose dextor start back up. good show

can you guys recommend me a decent one i am interested in a criminal/action type of series if you know what i mean Jaffa ur the man for the job i think lol

can you guys recommend me a decent one i am interested in a criminal/action type of series if you know what i mean Jaffa ur the man for the job i think lol

Although I download a lot of shows, I don't actually watch most of them...lol. They are for Mrs Jaffa.

I haven't seen this but heard it was a decent show. There are already 8 episodes out and about on the tinternet.

Dark Blue trailer

McDermott stars as Carter Shaw, the head of a crack undercover team of police officers who are so covert, many of their own colleagues don't even know they are involved. Shaw is a deeply wounded character, having lost his wife and much of his former life as he struggles to bring down bad guys through complex undercover assignments. His team includes a recently married cop (Hardwick) who struggles with personal relationships he has developed while undercover; a shoot-from-the-hip officer (Marshall-Green) whose activities make fellow team members wonder if he has gone over to the bad side; and a green patrol cop brought in because of her excellent skill in lying and a shady past

nan121...try criminal minds..
its on the 5th season now..i think its pretty good !!

You can't beat a bit of Dexter, series 1...excellent, series 2....not so good, series 3 excellent, series 4....heres hoping for a cracker.

Back