Lost (Chat)

When in heavens above are we guner find out who the others are.... : shocked2

lost is the first show which actaully gets me stressed out lol i need to keep watching and watching and watching.

i wonder when everything is going to finish

I've got all of series one, two and series 3 upto episode 5, seen all of them. trust me its very stressful watching lost.

got up to s3 ep4 there is suppose to be a fourth series as well like the show but talk about draggin it out!

lost is the best show on the tele. anyone know when it's series 3 starts on sky?

if's it's march next year im just going to start downloadin it, can't wait that long.

Lost Scheduling

·Sky One and Sky Two
·Starts 19th November 2006

·Core Episodes: Sky One, Sundays 2200–2300 (opening night 2200-2400)

·NB – Opening night is likely to see a red button multi start (TBC)
·22 episodes
·Plus peak time repeats on Sky One and Sky Two in the following slots

Sky One Tuesdays 2200 - 2300
Sky Two Wednesdays 2200 - 2300
Sky Two Sunday 2000 - 2100

·Plus one hour special on Sky One and Sky Three “Lost: A Tale of Survival”

·NB: Lost Series-3 breaks on 17th December 06 and resumes again on 11th February 07. This is due to US ABC Network current scheduling commitment.

i wish it would get lost, does my head in when the wife watches it. :Chainsaw:

cant wait till lost 3....lost 1 was wicked, 2 was aight hope 3 is good

trust me if you watch it from start you will be hooked

no, i did try but cant get away with them switching from present to past, am easily distracted lol. and the 3 month break should be 300 year break lol then i wont be here. :)

it does do ur head in but its addictive. so many times i gave up lol

ya know when you roll pastry you can make a sausage shape. Then you realise that you can roll it more and make a longer 'sausage', then you can roll further and make a worm, then keep rolling it and it will become a long worm, then you discover if you keep rolling it you can make a kinda sorta long string..... then you guessed it keep rolling it and make it even longer, then keep rolling and the string will get very long, if you keep rolling that pastry you may even make the longest piece of stretched pastry ever.... but keep rolling and stretching it longer still, ya know you could roll & stretch it sooooo long that it it would look like a thread of cotton, imagine how long it would be then..... but what if you could roll and stretch it even further.... maybe you could even stretch it out so much that it would be just 1 molecule joining the next molecule..... thats seriously stretching it out.... but now imagine.....>>>

......if someone done this super stretching for you and showed you "look at this". Most may possibly be impressed and say "yer cool" but would you really be that interested for that long?

This lost thing just got too far stretched for me, yer its a cool program but i cant be arsed anymore. In my opinion it will end up like a 'x-files' type program with no explanation ending and millions of loose ends that will never be explained and all just left to the imagination. Maybe they'll make it into 10 series, maybe more, it will keep being stretched and rolled (twists n turns) until nobody really cares and everyone says "yer cool" and walks away.

ya know when you roll pastry you can make a sausage shape. Then you realise that you can roll it more and make a longer 'sausage', then you can roll further and make a worm, then keep rolling it and it will become a long worm, then you discover if you keep rolling it you can make a kinda sorta long string..... then you guessed it keep rolling it and make it even longer, then keep rolling and the string will get very long, if you keep rolling that pastry you may even make the longest piece of stretched pastry ever.... but keep rolling and stretching it longer still, ya know you could roll & stretch it sooooo long that it it would look like a thread of cotton, imagine how long it would be then..... but what if you could roll and stretch it even further.... maybe you could even stretch it out so much that it would be just 1 molecule joining the next molecule..... thats seriously stretching it out.... but now imagine.....>>>

......if someone done this super stretching for you and showed you "look at this". Most may possibly be impressed and say "yer cool" but would you really be that interested for that long?

lol coulndt have said it better m8. jon

best to record all then watch it in your own time as too many adverts lol

i cant wait that long :( lol

i cant believe series 1 started in 2004

Back