Looks like City could pick up a few bargains

i always said that although we needed a striker berba wasnt the one... someone liked saha is what we needed and for me benzema was the one. after all fergie did try signin him before he moved to madrid so if he didnt want tevez why not go for benzema instead of berba in summer 08?? ive never doubted berba's ability, think he's technically a very, very good footballer but he just doesnt do it for utd. he did very well at spurs and he may succeed elsewhere...

goals win u matches, currently we're not scoring and sufferin as a result. berba's a striker, who should be scoring... the amount of times the ball is crossed and berba is chillin on the wing or outside the box is unbelievable! we as fans arent askin him to score a hat- trick every game, or even score 1 every game. what we want is a contribution, not thru goals then assists, not thru assists then work-rate and commitment whereby him runnin his socks off will create opportunities for others to capitalise on.... but we're not gettin any of this...

I could not disagree with anything you've said there m8 even if I tried lying

Back