Looking for memdump ps3 download?

dibbers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Before I start tinkering and meddling, any one got this as I'd like to make a dump of the nand before hand.?

Been looking and all the sites have spam, broken links etc. etc.

dibbers will be on soon, he's the ps3 guru.

he will help ya...:Laugh::Laugh::Laugh:

You make a dump of the nand through multiman if you are on custom firmware. saves to a usb stick in the right hand side front usb slot nearest the dvd rom. Make at leat 3 or 4 back ups. the tut in in the same link as how to upgrade or downgrade your console that I put up last night

yeah thanks mate couldn't find out how to do it last night, any way upgraded and updated.

I had read that you can do it via multiman and that you follow this guide.

To dump NAND/NOR: mmOS->Select any file->Open in HEX viewer->[SELECT]->[START]->DUMP LV2(NO)->DUMP LV1(NO)->DUMP FLASH(YES)

I just couldn't find open hex editor.

upgraded to
Rogero_CEX4.30_V1.03_Full_Pack....

Just need a few questions answered about getting online.....

just had another read and have found the following:

Run multiman , Select a file press circle, Open on hex viewer , Press selct then start then no no yes , You must have a usb pen in the ps3 , And also make sure you dump it at least four times , Compare the file to make sure its a good dump , Then keep them somewhere safe.

OK sorted, this is what you need to do which is what I found, where it says select a file then just select the .pup and wallah hex editor will open and then you can download it and save it, of course you should all ways rar it and then save that some where safe and then maybe even save that again some where off site if you can.

Back