Liverpool are cursed

ESHIEGLIR

Inactive User
Reaction score
:mad:

I think Liverpool have been very unlucky this season. We keep picking up injury after injury, have Neil Mellor upfront (hardly set West Ham alight last season) and are losing games because of bad decisions (handball tonight, not offside against Middlesboro).

When is our luck going to change ?

hey its all part and parcel of the game, just gotta take it on the chin, eventually things will change!!

i know cuz im a man utd fan!! lol!

ps: i dont know bout liverpool winning trophies, i just meant they will get the first team players back!!

What comes around goes around so we are due a change in fortune soon.
Man Utd are looking ok again but I think you need a replacement for Keane. Arsenal have Fabregas who are 19 looks like he'll be better than Veira. Nice to see Scholes score again after a barren spell. I dont think Man Utd will win anything this season though !!

Your not having much luck are you, nor is my dreamteam on the back of it :( Luck has to change at some point though i would of thought :)

We do need some more luck as Benitez is a good manager and he likes his team to play football which is something which Liverpool fans are looking for after years of unattractive football under houllier. Having said that, Houllier did win trophies and ultimately he will be judged as a succesful manager.
Harry Kewell is finished at Liverpool. We should loan him back to Leeds !!!!!

Quote: Harry Kewell is finished at Liverpool. We should loan him back to Leeds !!!!!

He does have to play out of position at the moment tho m8 cus of the lack of strikers at the club. :(

u need to have more commitment, liverpool sometimes seem like they cant be bothered, almost like 11 ryan giggs running around in liverpool shirts

We're due a change of luck, don't sweat it

Lets hope it happens tomorrow against Arsenal, or in 2 weeks against the bluesh!te so we can bring them back down to reality

God I hate my Evertonian m8s rubbing it in *sigh*

ESHIEGLIR said:
........................Harry Kewell is finished at Liverpool. We should loan him back to Leeds !!!!!
Being a Leeds fan (pause for jeers) I wouldnt have the little toad back. Granted he can do some marvelous things at times, but most of the time he stands about reading the Beano!!!
End of rant. :Cute:

airliebird58 said:
Being a Leeds fan (pause for jeers) I wouldnt have the little toad back. Granted he can do some marvelous things at times, but most of the time he stands about reading the Beano!!!
End of rant. :Cute:

Seems to me Kewell was just a decent player in a shoddy team ;)

Back