Live footy streams through xbox

gasman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how to do it ? Is it possible ?

It's possible matebut I've not done it for years.

AFAIK all you need to do is copy the URL of the stream into XBMC

Where do i copy it in XMBC tho ? Sorry man but ive only just set this up today an i aint fully got my head round it.

Sorry mate, I can't remember. :(

Have you had a look on xbox-scene?

Create a text file with the url in. Save it with the file extension .strm

Upload it to the xbox and play the file via the video section

I thinks that's how to do it

Yea an ive googled the arse off it too ... Wanted to watch the match on the big screen tonight. Been looking up how to strean youtube vids as that's gotta be more common and likely the same.

I think thats the one purity ive just read that somewhere else. Ill give it a go once i find the url for the stream.
@ lizzard yea it is but aint got the lead to connect an it kicks off in an hour lol.
Cheers guys

i know it wont help for the game tonight, im going to be streaming it myself but you can get a decent vga lead for cheap assuming your tv has vga?

I think thats the one purity ive just read that somewhere else. Ill give it a go once i find the url for the stream.
@ lizzard yea it is but aint got the lead to connect an it kicks off in an hour lol.
Cheers guys

Ah i see you only need a rs cable £2 if you have a plasma are lcd

if you have a normal tv it should have a svcd input same again about £2

Think ill invest in a cable (pc-tv) as i never got it sorted in the end but still managed to watch the match on the comp. Thanks for all your advice peeps rep + on its way.

Yea an ive googled the arse off it too ... Wanted to watch the match on the big screen tonight. Been looking up how to strean youtube vids as that's gotta be more common and likely the same.

Get the youtube script if you use xbmc i think you can download it at under the scripts page at: xbmc downloads from Xmot |

Back