liking the look of Ps3 3.55.3 Cfw Psn And Online Access By Team Rebug

dibbers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just been checking this out and I'm liking the look of it (especially as they do claim PSN access, still need a spoofer?) hmmm...other youtube videos claim that it hasn't...

Might go back to OFW3.55 and have a go of it..

All though it does say this on the site.

UPDATED – 4.31 Version Spoof files
(PSN/SEN Enabled for 4.21.1 REX ONLY)

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

cfw-rebug-4211-rex-editions-3553-rex-editions-and-999-downgrader.png

Last edited:
Supposedly Sony are starting to dish out the ban hammer so I wouldn't put too much effort into restoring psn access mate

Sent from my telephone.

ok thanks mate, I'll hang fire for now then see what's what.....

well you know me installed and flashed and that, it's got some good things in it, which make it real easy, like a backup of your nand, running package files in a neat and tidy fashion, a menu system which is nice.

Shame as well that Scony have an update out as it was looking promising, they have a sub menu where you can spoof the lv1 or is it lv2 (can't remember now) and it'll spoof your console using one of there pre-loaded one, just a shame that you can't still get access to PSN as it's just asking for a console update......

looking good though, I'll get a quick video put up some time this week if I can.

Other than that...nice graphics, games working apart from two which also don't work on rogero so can only put that down to bad rips...etc.

why didn't I see, this is (was) for 4.21 of course were on 4.31 (4.30 spoofed to 4.31 of regero)

Back