Lg tv no sound

roro7486

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

guys i have connect my pc VIA RGB connection i have an Audio red and white port at the back of my PC and i have a cable that the red and white connection with a line out connection at the other end but when i connect them to the TV and put the other end in my pc and connect it the Speaker port on my pc this does not work any help please ????

nah,

ave tried that and it still does not work ???

plug some headphones in the PC headphone socket, turn the PC volume up - can you hear anything?

if you can, leave it turned up, plug the phonos back in and make sure when in the TV they're on the same input at the VGA (i.e. some have phono input 1 and phono input 2 for a different channel)

still does not work,

its the red and white going frm my tv to the sound card into my pc its the same connection as my speakers for some reason its working ??

Dumb question but are you sure that the phone plugs on the TV are active as line in when using RGB. Don't suppose your TV supports VGA ?

If it works with speakers connected to the PC, then it's going to be at the TV end.

Make sure you are using the audio input associated with the VGA input. As most LG TVs I've seen use a 3.5mm mini jack rather than RCA for PC audio in can you post the model number?

my mdole type TV is 42pj350

plesae guys i need help its doing my head in

You need to use the 3.5mm mini jack located above the VGA input on the back of the TV.

From the manual:
LG.jpg

Back