Launcher Pro

Utopie

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just installed this now, and I'm probably going to sound like a Johny-come-lately here, bt, WOW...

This has to be the best home screen launcher... you can customise it anyway you want!!! Set number of screens, set a transition animation on the screens, landscape view, SCROLLING DOCK ICONS!! shit loads of stuff...

Download it from the market. Also download and install Home Switcher so you can switch between launchers from the App Draw.

To set the options in Launcher Pro, press menu button, then preferences...

... Like, WOWWW

I tried to use this but couldn't get it to work on my HTC Desire Z.

I tried to use this but couldn't get it to work on my HTC Desire Z.

After install reboot your phone and an option to choose LP should appear @ startup or as stated previous Home Switcher might help.

The extra widgets in the Plus version are the closest I've seen to the stock HTC.

@Thommo might be worth another look @ LP new changes in the wind.
Now, about the newly released LauncherPro v0.8.3, it brings one new, highly requested feature for all users:

•Homescreen transition effects – You can now choose different transition effects to be used when moving through homescreens. Currently there are four effects on top of the usual side scrolling: Scale, Rotate, Flip, and Cube. More effects will come in future updates. (Menu > Preferences > Homescreen Settings > Transition effect
Look out for another update soon (maybe next week?) with a cool new addition for LauncherPro Plus users!

LauncherPro «

Please find attached NZBs for Launcher ProPlus 0.8.3 and icon pack 3.4. Both under 7 days old as of posting.

Back