Latest HDMU image..................

GavinP

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just wanted to say how stable it is and how it streams across the network fine on SD channels and records...............well just everything is ok:)

Is that on the Alien 1 or Alien 2 m8 ?
HDMU image on the Alien 2 has improved immensely in the last few months ,very stable now and loads of plugin support.

I have the latest version of HDMU running on my Alien 2. Everytime I have a problem with this fw. Motor is not working, I got a message that it is not listing and the fw reboot. The version that I now running I have no channels to see. I don't know what is wrong. I USD a plugin For all satellitelist.

Worfsonofmogh.

i have soleved th problem. some changes in the rotor menu and setup menu.

Worfsonofmogh.

Sorry its on the alien 8900 box which I guess is the alien 1

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

might be worth posting them here for some one else to see
I would to be add a rar. file with photo's of it. These I found on an another forum. But I cann't do it yet or is allowd here. Those words are in Dutch too.

Worfsonogmogh

need advise.. what should i do/backup before upgrading to latest version of hdmu...?

I would just go for it. Only problem I every have is the soft cam some times doesn't work

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Tried HDMU yesterday - nice image. I still think AR-P is slightly better though...

still get an odd crash using the latest image, is it just me or do all plugins in repository look dated?

hi all,
im new to this forum and tried enigma2 images on my amiko alien 2 only couple of days ago for the first time.

Tried PKT_GM7162_E2_HYPERION_v4_FLASH first and thought it was ok, good choice of plugins, but it did crash now and again, very different volumes on different channels.

Latest HDMU enigma - super fast and seems very stable so far, bit of a poor skin choice compared to other images. Complicated HDD setup for recording via telnet (PKT Hyperion has a handy plugin for that).

I ended up settling for Zardoz Enigma2 HDMU backup and so far im loving it, very fast and stable with all typical plugins installed.

It is configured for 28e and Saorview ,all picons are installed as is an up to date channel list .
The following plugins are installed and working well:
AutoTimer,AutoVolumeAdjustment,AutoBouquets,CacheFlush aka Clearmem,CrossEPG,CoolTVGuide v7.0 (opens on EPG) ,Rats Picons,RTE Player,1channel,IPTV Loader,Virtual Zap,TMDB,TVDB,TS Media 5.9,Oscam status and WebInterface

Oscam is installed and running,you just need to edit the oscam.server file.

Crossepg is configured to update when the box is in standby .

It is running PLi-HD skin but there are a few other Skins to try if you dont like that.
The image is setup to use DHCP automatically and is also set for HDMI at 1080i.
Saorview is tuned for Mullaghanish

I made a few alterations to the keymap to make it more like Hyperion ,F1 button is teletext btw.

Oscam port: 8888 user: root, pass: oscam
FTP: user:root ,pass:HDMU
Audio is set to AC3 downmix
Streaming and recording two $ channels working

A swap file is not being used

http://www.2shared.com/file/cnPEGArN/HDMU_Backup.html

All credits to original author Zardoz on boards.ie

Back