L.A. Noire ripping on kreon drive

dilpz

Member ++
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Am on newsgroups using newsgroupdirect and have been for some time. I have been trying to find a decent copy of all 3 discs of LA Noire on 360, have downloaded about 20Gigs on 2 occasions and have had bad blocks on all of the ones I've got so am getting impatient (only have a 4mb line LOL).

Because of this I was thinking of grabbing a rental copy. Are the kreon drives still ok to rip games? Ive owned one for about 3 years and used it once about 3 years ago. If it is, does it need a firmware update or am I good to go with just the latest xbox backup creator?

yes i understand your problem. I had this problem when I got l.a Noire Nogroup releases. Disc 2 was missing blocks & there was not enough blocks to repair so I redownloaded the ones that had missing blocks & it sorted my problem out. Have you tried downloading the proper scene release of L.a Noire (L.A.Noire.XBOX360-ProCiSiON)

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

with regards to ripping a rental with a kreon drive with backup creator I think you still can but I am not 100% sure as I am basing my opinion on how most 360 games are dumped & it not being ap25.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Tried d/l of that same version. Always seem to get bad blocks so have now got hold of a rental copy. Gonna try ripping with the kreon now.

All ripped ok. Abgx360 verified it as a valid rip with no mods required! I've now got an issue with it freezing. Anyone know if I can get the latest update files without going on live ( this Xbox is my offline one)

Back