Kryptview how does it work

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhdetailing

Inactive User
Reaction score
A few questions I wouldn't mind answering if someone has the time.
1. How has this server got all the channels is kryptview subscribing to all channels and cardsharing.
2. So does that mean there is a box somewhere in the uk that is linked to the Internet and sending channels to everyone who has a kryptview a780
3.does anyone recon kryptview has hacked n3 and that is y they are not charging to cardshare and using this info to sell boxes

Yes it is a kind of cardsharing

no their server is not necessarily based in the uk, actually it would be pretty stupid if it was seeing as what happened to the starview server in ireland

and i wouldn't call it hacking n3 exactly, n3 isn't hacked, and probably won't be for quite some time.

So how do they get the channels if they are not based in uk

another lazy poster who cant be botherd to read the forum as there is nothing for this box thats not been asked before.

so that would mean that someone in the uk has purchased all the channels. correct? And if this box is found the server is shut down. correct?

so that would mean that someone in the uk has purchased all the channels. correct? And if this box is found the server is shut down. correct?

hi m8 i would guess that there is far more than 1 person sharing thier subscription , so that 1 was to stop paying the server wouldnt be effected that much at all

mick

So y is there no subscription charge with the kryptview it does not make sense that u pay £130-£150 for the box and no monthly fee on top. If it's cardsharing and there are lots of people paying subscription and sharing these channels to the server u would expect a monthly fee. Unless they have a work around for N3 that enables them to get the channels with no subscription. Now that would make sense.

So y is there no subscription charge with the kryptview it does not make sense that u pay £130-£150 for the box and no monthly fee on top. If it's cardsharing and there are lots of people paying subscription and sharing these channels to the server u would expect a monthly fee. Unless they have a work around for N3 that enables them to get the channels with no subscription. Now that would make sense.

go do some reading on the forum your posting rubbish...lol

Stop jumping on this thread if u can't answer the question old man

yeah as if the people that run it are gonna come on and reply to you. get a grip. it works and thats all you need to know!

Any chance this thread can be closed. All I was after was a bit of feedback regarding my concerns. And maybe a few answers. Which I did get from some of the lads on the forum. But some people on here are just happy to bad mouth and spout shit. Really no need, get a life and grow some.

I hope that not all of your 1115 posts have been this unhelpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back