Kryptview 750

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys helping my dad, he just got a iconnecter, i flashed it like this.
Loading software to
KRYPTViEW ArnEt

You will not get any channels until this part has been completed in FULL

Using the RS232 cable connect the box to the back of your computer
Plug the KRYPTViEW ArnEt into the mains power supply
Make sure The KRYPTViEW ArnEt displays 0000 on the front of the box
Double click the KRYPTViEW ArnEt loader (it looks like a grey satellite dish)

The loader will open

Click the green download button
Another box will open saying Code Send

Click Open…

Click on KRYPTViEW SOFTWARE once, so it is highlighted
Then click the Open button
This file will now appear File box

Click Start in the loader box then immediately press the RED button half way down the remote control TWICE, then the STANDBY button at the top left hand corner of the remote. (Red circle with a line at the top)
So its START-RED-RED-STANDBY

The software will start downloading

The display on the front of the KRYPTViEW ArnEt will have a green line going round and round
Wait until it says Download Success !

Congratulations you have now programmed your KRYPTViEW ArnEt
Now plug it into your TV, Choose your Provider e.g. NTL, T/W etc and scan for channels.
and with this file Kryptview_A780_18062010
then i scaned for my area, then plugged in iconnecter restertrd everything , but all i get it scrambled channels, any idea what i,m doing wrong...thanks

think i,m using wrong software

is it the 750 or 780?make sure you do a factory reset after you down software,best use rs232 to load software,hope this helps

i used this 1 now Kryptview_A750_25052010, but think something wrong with the i connecter only 1 light always on, the pwr all rest off??

plug in i-connect to a750 do a factory reset, the set location and do a scan again, it sounds like the i-conn hasn't updated, that should happen when you first turn box on with it plugged in.

no still 1 light, the router right next to it ,but light on the router not coming on that port, plug something else and port light comes on, so i no itd not the leads, think i got a faulty 1

no still 1 light, the router right next to it ,but light on the router not coming on that port, plug something else and port light comes on, so i no itd not the leads, think i got a faulty 1

its not updating for some reason, will have a search see if i can find anything out for you.

scotland will send it bavk thanks 4 your help m8

some icons dont catch update straight away leave it on overnight and should come on

some icons dont catch update straight away leave it on overnight and should come on

and some dont catch at all.

One light with no others even flickering is usually a faulty iconn.

Try the reboot sequence, rebooting each and leaving for 1 minute before rebooting the next. All should be switched on to start with.

Modem first
Router second
Iconn third
A750 last

Leave on for half an hour on a scrambled channel (Sly Sport 1).

If its still on one light after that it fooked.

as i said some need to me left on overnight

hi guys helping my dad, he just got a iconnecter, i flashed it like this.
Loading software to
KRYPTViEW ArnEt

You will not get any channels until this part has been completed in FULL

Using the RS232 cable connect the box to the back of your computer
Plug the KRYPTViEW ArnEt into the mains power supply
Make sure The KRYPTViEW ArnEt displays 0000 on the front of the box
Double click the KRYPTViEW ArnEt loader (it looks like a grey satellite dish)

The loader will open

Click the green download button
Another box will open saying Code Send

Click Open…

Click on KRYPTViEW SOFTWARE once, so it is highlighted
Then click the Open button
This file will now appear File box

Click Start in the loader box then immediately press the RED button half way down the remote control TWICE, then the STANDBY button at the top left hand corner of the remote. (Red circle with a line at the top)
So its START-RED-RED-STANDBY

The software will start downloading

The display on the front of the KRYPTViEW ArnEt will have a green line going round and round
Wait until it says Download Success !

Congratulations you have now programmed your KRYPTViEW ArnEt
Now plug it into your TV, Choose your Provider e.g. NTL, T/W etc and scan for channels.
and with this file Kryptview_A780_18062010
then i scaned for my area, then plugged in iconnecter restertrd everything , but all i get it scrambled channels, any idea what i,m doing wrong...thanks

Did you sort it out m8?

thanks alex, all up and running

kevlinks72, i got a 780 after so did my dad, all up and running m8

kevlinks72, i got a 780 after so did my dad, all up and running m8

Glad to hear your sorted m8:Clap:.......i've heard of a few probs with faulty
i-connectors....i just ordered a 780 myself......hope i can get it up running as i've only ever had a dm500c.....

very easy to do m8, working like a dream, the only channal i cant get is Syfy, but my dad can,??? but i can get Syfy +1, i did,nt go through a router, i just conected mine to a cloned modem, and running my subbed through the com

Back