Kraft to close Cadburys Factory.

It seems that kraft never knew all the details about what was going on, they just looked at the profits and saw ££$$$££,

I know that's their line. but do you seriously think a company that size, "forgot" to ask? if that's what happened, the board of Kraft need sacked. It's not just, strange, but down right incompetent. and its hard not to say "untrue". but we will never know. lies are part of Business, and a main part, now.

I know that's their line. but do you seriously think a company that size, "forgot" to ask? if that's what happened, the board of Kraft need sacked. It's not just, strange, but down right incompetent. and its hard not to say "untrue". but we will never know. lies are part of Business, and a main part, now.

I think they were rushed into doing the deal as we was just about to do a deal with hershy, a gentalmens agreement between us and become partners, so no one could take either of us over. A lot of good that now and it was only about 3 days from being completed :(

take a nice block of cheese and pop into a cup of hot tea. by the time you finish drinking it, you see a nice blob of melted cheese. just find a spoon and scoop. top stuff!

:puke::puke:

That sounds revolting, lol

Back