Kodi Add-ons

I am having one of my dumb days how do I install an add on to a firestick please m8

still authorisation failed ( see I told you I was having a dumb day as soon as i saw your post I knew how to install from a zip file

I can't find clear cache and the mac I got didn't work

when i am on the iptstalker icon press the button with the 3 stripes and clear cache is not one of the choices

I found clear cache but it still says custom mac invalid now

when i am on the iptstalker icon press the button with the 3 stripes and clear cache is not one of the choices
Go into iptstalker hi lite nfps press 3 stripes and clear cache then exit out of iptstalker then go back in and try

thanks tried that but it still saying mac invalid

Can't get mine to work either mate ! Also using fire stick

Read this on another forum.....

The intent of the 'rip' was to circumvent MAC validation... so those MACs that work initially stop working once the server goes through a flush of unmatched MACs to valid donations.

How often do they flush ?? It's easy to change Mac even daily if it works !

never worked for me much same with original stalker gave up on that long ago

woman_bounce_soccer_ball_knees_hg_clr.gif

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/xbm...427378-where-find-all-latest.html#post2545714

INSTALL JECKYLL HYDE IPTV ADD-ON (UK & US PREMIUM LIVE TV) XBMC/Kodi

Published on 25 Sep 2015

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Tutorial - How to install Jeckyll-Hyde iptv add-on xbmc or kodi. Watch live tv channels from the US & UK. Also movies & TV shows on demand.

Download Jeckyll-Hyde:
Code:
(Mega)

Code:

Attachments

• plugin.video.Jeckyll-Hyde.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
project cypher works pretty good another stalker clone

INSTALL NEW PROJECT CYPHER IPTV ADD-ON XBMC/Kodi

Published on 24 Sep 2015

Tutorial - How to install the new project cypher iptv addon xbmc or kodi. Live television TLC, HBO, History, Discovery, Nick jr, BBC, ITV, sports and many more.
Code:

tried it last night worked pretty good

iv just tried this an every time I put live tv on , it plays for about 30 secs then changes channel, any ideas?

iv just tried this an every time I put live tv on , it plays for about 30 secs then changes channel, any ideas?

according to solo man site he says this... Currently the first section (with the UK live channels) plays the channel and then skips to the next channel. The other sections work fine. I am waiting to hear what the problem is

Back