Kodi Add-ons

New Genesis type Add-on

plugin.video.genesislazarus-4.8.5.zip

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Tried installing this to my xbmc, running openelec Isengard but when go to install, comes up saying wrong structure type.

Tried installing this to my xbmc, running openelec Isengard but when go to install, comes up saying wrong structure type.

Its working here mate, just tried it

Did you download the zip file on post 81?

Attachments

• New Gen.png
    New Gen.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 8
Its just genesis nothing else just been ripped off from developers.
Read my previous post.

- - - Updated - - -

It gets better, from the youtube comments section, the author of this video posts:

"Nobody is updating the old one anymore, has being unreliable for a while now."
"The older version has been giving us problems for weeks so now i know why, they were working on a new one."
"They have ads now and a lot less links, don't know what's going on with icefilms, used to be one of the best"
" I don't think the old genesis is being updated anymore"

This Soloman character is taking all the plaudits from these people for basically pushing out an old version of Genesis and telling people the new version is unreliable. I thought I'd seen everything in this 'community', but this is a new one on me. This guy needs stopping, he's a disgrace. I'm not sure what his agenda is, but what he's doing is not right

As lambda said its just the old code. It had the downloader in it. Thats prob the only reason they did that. They arent really maintaining it like lambda does the original. So with using it you can expect it to stop working all together as the scrapers/resolvers need updated. In other words its just a temporary hack job and not worth the effort.

Never had any probs with genesis working on my mx droid box clone also it works on my r/pi without no probs

sent from 2 tin cans and some string

works fine on android related

Hi that Streamstorm it takes ages when you click on a channel (sly premier) I downloaded the zip should I have typed in on file manager. thanks in advance.

new sportsdevil fix
uninstall old before installing

Attachments

• repository.iWillFolo.xbmc.zip
    20 KB · Views: 25
dexter and streamstorm both doing the same server maintenance. They probably sharing it. Layout looks similar as well.

not used sportsdevil in a while so no idea what the changes are probably dead links lol

Back