Kodi Add-ons

so after hearing everybody raving about how good kodi is...i gave it a whirl.is it normal to get buffering every 15 mins or so ? i added robocop and was playing plp man u liverpool and it was at least every 15 mins with the buffering.is it just robocop or is same for everybody ? doesnt seem to be any better than acestream

so after hearing everybody raving about how good kodi is...i gave it a whirl.is it normal to get buffering every 15 mins or so ? i added robocop and was playing plp man u liverpool and it was at least every 15 mins with the buffering.is it just robocop or is same for everybody ? doesnt seem to be any better than acestream
Never had buffering on PLP on robocop or phoenix etc, its your set up.

ok,thats good to know there is hope... iam on fibre so its not my speed.Ive had a look in appearence expert settings, tv expert settings and system expert settings, i cannot find anything that helps with or cause the buffering. If this helps at all, when it buffers, it stops, then when at 100% it will play again, shortly after that it will fast forward a bit to catch up. also sometimes it will slow the video right down and play slowly for a few seconds, then back to normal. All of these issues happened last weekend on plp on both sat and sun.

It could be whoever is hosting the server.. they might be a bucket load of people wanting to watch whatever so the server cant cope.. maybe try another addon thats showing the sports you after

sent from 2 tin cans and some string

was fine for me although i may have dozed off as it was crap entertainment lol

Like I said to my mate, Its not Quantity that matters it is Quality lol
I only have 15mb & he has 50mb and has buffering problems where I do not?
for football check out Phoenix/Staael has perfect picture no buffering, no crap talk from Premier pass

had a look at phoenix/staael. from what i can see, the vast majority of whats on there doesnt work at all, what does work are the occasional very poor less than sd quality ones. will have a look when footballs on.the golf 1080p one is great though.lol

his streams have been superb for months on match days its my first place

Last edited:
i havent been able to find sly f1 hd anywhere, just awful sd ones so if anybody knows where ? my sly sub is up soon from 18 quid per month to 55 so id rather be streaming than paying them

If I find I shall post
F1 in Turk`s & Phoenix are not to bad, not HD as it says it is on the screen lol
but its ok`isk
cCloud has good sly links 1-5 but F1 not working today.

DNA TV has F1 good picture plus some good HD ch`s can be found on Navi-X
REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:
i cant see any staeel section in the phoenix addon ? nothing for plp at all ?

i cant see any staeel section in the phoenix addon ? nothing for plp at all ?

I think he changed the name to VALHALLA

Goodbye @staael2014 Welcome to @valhallastreams

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back