KMEAW 3.56 CFW out NOW NOT!!!!!!!

i think you got the link wrong thommo thats the v1

v 2 is out

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it me or is the 2nd link giving some silly pop up thing??

I think someone wants a punch in the f$£%£%g head!

i think you got the link wrong thommo thats the v1

v 2 is here 3.56cfw

BitDefender 2010

This web page has been blocked by BitDefender Antivirus Real-time Protection!

The web page blocked by BitDefender included objects that were either infected or likely to be infected with a virus. Your system has NOT been infected.

Rick Roll or something?

Is it me or is the 2nd link giving some silly pop up thing??

Avast internet security blocked the 2nd link on me as well, so stay away from that one, bit late probably by the time you have read this, it needs removing from the thread

first one was a youtube rickroll, just to have a bit of fun while everyones on tenderhooks waiting ;)

no virus ect in mine...simple youtube link.

2nd link i did see and its mr griffin singing about "the bird".

some people eh, you post shit here for them super quick from irc and its all thanks thanks thanks.

the minute you try to have a bit of a joke, the mood all changes.

think i might not bother from now on and just sort my own shit.

KMEAW 3.56 CFW out NOW

YouTube - RickRoll'D

you have no idea the can of worms you opened on me posting that link! i clicked it laughed at the rick roll then went on a related video which was this crazy thing
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssh71hePR8Q&feature=related]YouTube - McRoll'd[/ame]

then i ended up watching a video on conspiricy theorys on the illiuminati and how they killed jacko then from there it was more subliminal videos about satanism and finally a few hours later i ended ended up watching about project blue beam in which the nwo are going to fake an alien invasion / coming of christ to gain complete control over us!

i hold you (and youtubes related video feature) responsible for me not being dressed at 15:25 lol :proud:

was a bit of fun and you should have seen the numbers in here, not seen or been victim to a rickroll for ages so thought what better time than when the world is waiting on cfw 3.56.......

it must have got hundreds of visitors too.

its been done now so the next time i post it wont be a rickroll.

amazing tho the amount of names that are members who came in and left probably with the hump because i didnt actually deliver the holy grail to them.

your only any use to them if your providing the goods and i well know that ;)

I wasnt offended by it - just thought it wa a dodgy link at first!!!

Back