king of kong

eddyrik123

Member ++
Reaction score
anyone else seen this film/documentary, its about the battle two men have to beat the world record on donkey kong, i had no idea competetive had been around for so long, this is a must see for any retro gaming fan, i dloaded it off the torrents so its out there for ne1 to dload if they wish
great film, dont miss it

anyone else seen this film/documentary, its about the battle two men have to beat the world record on donkey kong, i had no idea competetive had been around for so long, this is a must see for any retro gaming fan, i dloaded it off the torrents so its out there for ne1 to dload if they wish
great film, dont miss it

I've not seen the film but I have seen clips of it.

The game is incredibly hard and the two fellas battling it out are extremely competitive - it turns into a feud between them.

the dvd is in a.b.dvdr on usenet

ive met billy mitchell a couple of times and hes a dick through and through.

how did u meet him m8?? He does come across as a grade A nobhead in the film, although i wasnt sure if it was just the way the film portrayed him, did think he was a pussy though the way he wouldnt face steve wiebe in a one on one competition, the guy says video tape scores mean nothing, scores must be done in a tournament setting then the guy submits a high score via video tape, the guy has twin galaxies in his back pocket

If only "Billy Mitchell" knew how derogatory his name would be here in the UK having been associated with the biggest wimp in Soap Opera history.

As an arcade collector, I found it very good movie.

what cabs do you have alex?

i currently have

point blank 2
out run dlx u/r
midnight run
defender
viruta tennis 2 (naomi universal + n2 + gdrom)
jamma caberet

and a daytona twin on hold for me

Back