key rolls

davac

New Member ++
Reaction score
is there any inside info on key rolls and when anyone expects them to roll again cos havent got over the last one yet

Keyrolls are happening pretty much daily at the moment (except for weekends)...

Did you mean to ask when they're going to change the keyroll method? Because it's anyone's guess when they're gonna do that...

Hi I am Really gonna help you if in google you type ******* download it and when u click internet again u will have a ****** all the latest info is on the ****** good luck:BLOBBY:

Last edited by a moderator:
best to update the rom files or if you really want to the image as this will stop manual key entry!

I heard that the company's concerened are totaly pissed of ,and that they are for giving up ,,hope so

i cant see them just giving up. its all about cost effectives to how much effort they put in to stopping the cloned modems and dbox's,eurovox's....

bigmaq

Bigmaq is a brilliant toolbar, it only takes about an hour to get new keys.:Clap:

It Seems To Be Thursdays And Fridays They Start Mucking Us About

new image for 500c working well, i suggest you download new enigma image from download section and flash box.
very neat and thanks to all concerened

Only 2 rools here in ireland today, think they might be getting tired or giving up. Yesterday was different though must have been about 8 went crazy when the match was on. I'm happy my dreambox is coping with the pli image anyway but who knows how long the rom 7 fix will last. ENJOY WHILE WE CAN>>Smiles

A MOSC rom11 will never have any problems with the keyroll because if it did the genuine punters cards would also have a problem. I dont think even VM would write code that did work on their own cards would they!! The only problem ROM11 cards have are attacks from VM if they identify the image on the card as non genuine, if your image is as close as possible to a genuine card image, ie tier list cam ID rights dates etc, and is not in the public domain then it would be very difficult to single it out for attack.

Back