Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

key roll?????????

Originally Posted by cathyg
Laky updated by itself and the other box I have I just put the key in and away it went good guns
happy camping once again
thanxx guys you all rock

come on guys need more info please

what other box have you got mate and did it have the AU fixes installed?

I have 2 sagem boxes one with old comando 6 on it that one needed the anual key put in to it and the other sagem I put new laky on it and it updated all by itself clever little box that it is
Cathy

Originally Posted by cathyg
Laky updated by itself and the other box I have I just put the key in and away it went good guns
happy camping once again
thanxx guys you all rock

come on guys need more info please

what other box have you got mate and did it have the AU fixes installed?

I have 2 sagem boxes one with old comando 6 on it that one needed the anual key put in to it and the other sagem I put new laky on it and it updated all by itself clever little box that it is
Cathy

hi, thanks for the info :) did the commando 6 box have any of the AU fixes applied to it?

Still working after roll using patched rom10 with xenafan's andromeda2 on a nokia in falkirk TW.

thebigman

hi, thanks for the info :) did the commando 6 box have any of the AU fixes applied to it?

no I just put the new keys into it I flashed the box with comando 6 about 1-2 years ago didnt need to touch it untill the rollin started and it was just punching keys

All Nokia & Sagem running old Sportster images and had the rom patch are updating in 3/4 seconds.

Man Ex

All is fine and well with mine running on Andromeda.
Must have done something right.eh corkyvw,johny48 lol.

if you're using roms 7 AND 10 or 11 enabled - but only copied over the patched rom7 - then it will probably not update.

if you 've only patched rom 7, just have that 1 enabled - otherwise just put all 3 on

My andromeda wasn't working this mornig coz ihad manually updated the keys ( to lazy to install fix). Just flashed Lakey! - you beute! wahat a great image. Back up and running in no time.

running a sagem 1x with an old sporster 2006 image with rom 7 10 11 patched updated fine using the rom 10 for the keys

May have a dabble with that when I got some spare time. I love the andromeda image, looks and works great!

Back