Just upgraded to v5.00 - Problems

moe

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have been running V 3.52 M33-4 on my PSP for a while now without having any problems.

Today, (dont know why) I decided to upgrade the firmware to v 5.00.

I have installed the latest updates (I think) and the system software is showing 5.00 M33-6.

However, I am getting really slow reading speeds on the memory card. The games (Grand theft auto - vice city stories, Need for speed - undercover, Ben 10 - Alien force) are really slow and jerking alot and my kids are getting slightly annoyed.

Any ideas what the problem may be, or can I simply downgrade back to v.352 M33-4.

Thanks for all your help.

Moe.

Press the Select button to bring up the m33 vsh menu and try adjusting cpu clock xmb and cpu clock game to "333/166" each.

Hi All,

I have been running V 3.52 M33-4 on my PSP for a while now without having any problems.

Today, (dont know why) I decided to upgrade the firmware to v 5.00.

I have installed the latest updates (I think) and the system software is showing 5.00 M33-6.

However, I am getting really slow reading speeds on the memory card. The games (Grand theft auto - vice city stories, Need for speed - undercover, Ben 10 - Alien force) are really slow and jerking alot and my kids are getting slightly annoyed.

Any ideas what the problem may be, or can I simply downgrade back to v.352 M33-4.

Thanks for all your help.

Moe.

go into recovery and format flash m8

Back