just ordered a psp, what now?

there was an updater in the game folder and i was able to update to gen d3 without even putting a pandora in :)

is that what was supposed to have happened lol?

i just installed gen d (not the pandora one) does that matter?

Last edited:
it doesnt matter m8
only need install the xgen pandora if ur planning on doing another
saves u time updating.

hi i have a psp that when i hold left triger it comes up with intall 4.01 m33 but i want it to install the latest gen.how would i do this i have a program on my memory stick callled ospbt open source pandoras battery tool 0.6 thanku for any help.

u need use gen d 3 in the stickies
the files in there put on the root of u existing pandora card and overwrite what it needs to.
from there go to card on the psp and run gen d 3
u will get a menu ,scroll down to the xgen pandora option and run that.
now every time u run pandora and hold left trigger u will have option to
go straight to gend 3.

i get ms0:/tm/dc8/kd/resurrectoin.prx no found on dc8 folder thanku for the help.

i want to use the xgen pandora so i can update psps to the latest gen but when i click on xgen pandora i get ms0:/tm/dc8/kd/resurrectoin.prx no found on dc8 this is what i want to fix thanku for the help.

ok i think ur getting ur wires crossed.
ur psp might be on gend 3
but put ur pandora in and if it comes up flash 4.01m33
u need to run psp grader 8 as its got dc8 and xgen pandora files use dc8 to convert to xgen pandora.
so 4.01 m33 no good
use graDER 8 for 5.00m33 then put d3 files back on and run the xgen bit from menu lol.

yes it comes up with 4.01m33 so can i still use psp grader 8 now to down grade it because im on the lattest gen or does it not matter should i use the clean pandora stick thank you for the help.

i think i have done it.i used grader 8 formatted my memory stick got the 500 pbp went create pandora stick done all of that tried it just got black screen when holding left triger.so i put the d3 files on still nothing when holding left stick.so i used open source pandoras battery tool 0.6 made my battery a pandora 1 now when i hold left triger put my battery in i can now go straight to gen d3 for other psps.have i done this right? thank you for all of your help.

Took the plunge closed me eyes and flashed an everything worked now on cfw 5.50 Gen-D3 just need a bigger memory card now great info on here in a week iv done the wii the dsi an now the PSP just the 360 to go now ;) thanks :)

Back