Just installed evox but having probs

fitzybhoy

Inactive User
Reaction score
I've just installed evox (1st time) on a 60gb hd, I'm really just messing for someone else ( i had mine done by shop), the dash boots fine, but I can't get the apps to install to either E: or F: they are showing free space of 0. How do I partition them? According to the slayer install faq, the apps should go to a specific drive and configure themselves automatically but they don't.

Evox.ini is still default, although there is a yes beside use both drives E: & F:

Can anyone help??

I've just installed evox (1st time) on a 60gb hd, I'm really just messing for someone else ( i had mine done by shop), the dash boots fine, but I can't get the apps to install to either E: or F: they are showing free space of 0. How do I partition them? According to the slayer install faq, the apps should go to a specific drive and configure themselves automatically but they don't.
Evox.ini is still default, although there is a yes beside use both drives E: & F:
Can anyone help??
Best thing to do in my opinion to ftp to the xbox from a PC and see what drives you can see. There must be an E drive because that's where it stores all the save game data etc. I think Evox, or more likely the skin you are using is mis-reporting the drive space.

FTP to the box and see if there are files in E:

If you have a 60gb drive installed I would put all games/media etc on drive F:
Leave drive E alone.

Thanks mate, had another read through the docs and got it it now. I hadn't seen the option to format the drive like a retail xbox, got it now though. Couple of clicks and that's me.

60gb isn't really a lot, but the person only really plays one or two games and mostly snes and amiga emu's so 60gb is more than ample.

Back