Just booked tickets for Olympic Games

knifehandchop

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just booked tickets for Olympic Games, I hoping to see the boxing semi finals, but what fuss to try and get the tickets sign up, book tickets then put in your card details. then wait to see if you have the tickets, I wanted to see more of the boxing but the price was too much for me.Has anyone else booked any tickets.

Last edited:
From what i saw on the news, you apply but are not guaranteed to0 get tickets and not guaranteed to see what you want to see looks like a raffle to me.
Could you imagine having to book tickets for the FA Cup Final before the games start to be played.

I'm going to take a look tomorrow and apply for some events. I think they have got it wrong though. You can apply now but if the event becomes oversubscribed it will be become a lottery and not based upon first come first served. The downside to all this is that if you have a budget for x amount of tickets and apply for the events you want you could be left frustrated if you don't get a ticket for an event that is over subscribed. You then have some spare cash but no option but to go to someone like a tout as the application process is over.

I actually think they will be left with loads of tickets for the minority sports and will have to go for another round of opening up the tickets for sale to the general public.

Back