Jtag warning!

AtmelAce

Inactive User
Reaction score
When doing a JTAG, if your display says NIT or TUNE, it won't work. Be ready to click connect soon after you put power into the box............

Do you have anything to add towards bkkev.22 bytes as they are corrupt.ie 0x200x20004 gets ird.the same are the bytes for sammy box key.wich means that the first 8 digits of your bk are your ird??????can this be made a sticky MODS?????all the config bytes for in ntl an others samsung!!!!!!

Jtag

Thought u just went into the engineers menu when jtagging. That way u have as much time as u like

Its a funny one this, I think it depends on the software of the box. I had a 4000n that I could not get to connect when using OCD and the box display was at NIT.
I then tryed SDT and that connected without any problems even on NIT (and the ERR. msgs that followed).
When I did it on a 4000t I had to do it very quickly or it would not work.

At 1st I thought it must have been caused by a problem with my crappy home-made jtag (which is made on a piece of cardboard from an old printer cable - cant complain though it cost me about 90 pence to make).

Anyway, it seems the best way is to boot the box into the eng menu, this has always worked for me.

edcase

Back