Jtag for sale 360 not sure version for £80 + postage

P33 RRV

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have a jtag 360 for sale, it was my 1st one when they first came on the scene, but i moved it down to my unit as a spare and no one used it for a long time.

it now has a e74 error which i believe is the cables but as i dont use it i thought i would sell as is

i will sell with the wireless controller/powerpack/console with e74 error for £80 postage at £20 as i would insure or pick up near glasgow, but please note the above error as i cant get the drive to open to find out which version of box it is, as i cant jtag i bought it off a board member a while back and never let me down i am guessing it will need updated to play kinect games

if you want the hard drive i have a 320gb hard drive all in the case for the box ready to roll at £40 extra

please note i have put the price as low as i can so sorry no offers and i would have fixed and kept it if i didnt have the newist jtag version already

if not a gift on paypal its 3.4% of the final value

thanking you:proud:2011-09-16 13.54.37.jpg2011-09-16 13.54.22.jpg2011-09-16 13.54.37.jpg2011-09-16 13.54.22.jpg

meant to add i am on the trusted sellers list may take a tenner off if bought between tonight and tomorrow

also should have said i will swap for a nintendo 3ds, or come on peeps i thought someone would have wanted this!

god i really thought this would have went :-( right okies, £50 + postage ? you can even arrange the postage yerself if you get it cheaper

don't want to be a tire kicker mate, has it ever been heat treated etc?

dont think so ??, i can open one up and take a drive out, change fans and thats about as much as i can do

ok doke, had a thought on this the day i will give away to a member of my family as no one after it

thank you for all who looked

Back