John Terry stripped of England captaincy

I think its for the best, with those allegations over his head. I feel it would be difficult for the Black players to follow his lead. I do believe in innocent until proven guilty, but the CPS would not be charging him and taking him to court of they did not believe they had a case against him.

How do you work that one out?
He can still play and anyway it would take a lot more then John Terry to help England do well in Euro 2012 tbh :)

how do you know if he goes to euro 2012

he might just finish with national team completely and if FA think JT is racist why pick him for the team. how you work that out

I'm not trying to work anything m8,you said England's hope of progressing in Euro 2012 was dashed,
I'm trying to figure out how you have come to this conclusion,

nobody has come out and said he cant play,if he chooses to retire then that's his fault surely,and is not going to have that great a impact on England tournament hopes tbh

I am a Chelsea fan so probably a bit bias BUT ... what the feck happened to "innocent untill proven guilty" ?

I am a Chelsea fan so probably a bit bias BUT ... what the feck happened to "innocent untill proven guilty" ?

I would be inclined to agree with you m8 but that's the way the process works unfortunately

the england hope of progressing in Euro 2012 dashed thank to the FA

John Terry stripped of England captaincy | The Sun |Sport|Football

with the way jt has played some of the time over the last fue years i think he has been lucky to still be in the side but no mater what happens now i think we should move on and give it to someone eals like scoty parker i do like stevy g but dont think he's got longenougth left in the england setup so thank you jt time to move on

Back