General News John Terry interviewed by police

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
England football captain John Terry has been questioned in relation to allegations that he racially abused Anton Ferdinand, the BBC understands.

More...

if it happend yer its wrong..;) . but i thought football was a mans game..heat of the moment and all that.. if some 1 insulted you a few yrs ago.. so what .. its getting silly now.and he's setting the bar by crying .. get a grip

Last edited:
Sorry mate i cant agree with that there's no excuse for racism in football or anywhere for that matter tbh if anything i think they've dragged it out to sweep it under the carpet I haven't seen the suarez and evra incident but it didnt take the FA long to sort that one out if he wasn't England captain it would of been over and done with in no time this happend weeks ago why is terry getting interviewed now? its all a bit dodgy if you ask me as far as england goes terrys more trouble than he is worth it looks like he is mr untouchable the FA & Capello are that far up his arse there doin his talking for him, anyway now thats off my chest ill go bed lol.

suarez and evra incident suarez was charged last week bye the F.A
as for jt your rite there is no way he should be playing for england now he lost it about 2 years ago and not been the same since

Back