Jesus meets some scottish suporters

boodykaka2003

Member ++
Reaction score
Adult content if you are under the age of 50 you cant read this ;)

Jambo= Hearts Bluenose= Rangers Tim= Celtic

A Jambo, a Bluenose and a Tim ... are in a pub having a drink when they notice a man sitting on his
own on the other side of the pub.

The three men keep looking at this other man, for he seems terribly familiar. They stare and stare, wondering where they have seen him before when suddenly the Jambo cries out: "My God! I know who that man is - it's Jesus"!

The others look again, and sure enough it is Jesus himself sitting alone at a table. The Jambo calls the barman over and says: "Give Jesus a whisky from me." The barman pours Jesus a whisky, Jesus looks over, raises his glass in thanks and drinks.

Then the Bluenose calls over the barman and has him send over a voddie which Jesus accepts with pleasure.

The Tim then orders the barman to send over a pint of Guiness for Jesus, which he duly does. As before, Jesus accepts the drink and smiles over at the table.

Finally, after finishing the drinks, Jesus leaves his seat and approaches our three friends. He reaches for the hand of the Jambo and shakes it, thanking him for the whisky. When he lets go, the Jambo falls to his knees and gives a cry of amazement "Oh God! The arthritis is gone! The arthritis I've had for 40 years is gone! It's a miracle!"

Jesus then shakes the Bluenose's hand, thanking him for the voddie. Upon letting go, the Bluenose's eyes widen in shock. He too falls to his knees and cries: "Oh my God, the migraine! The migraine I've had for 10 years is completely gone! It's a miracle!"

Jesus then approaches the Tim who quickly jumps to his feet and yells:

"Haw get tae fook big man! I'm on disability allowance!

Back