Jeep Fat Fryer !!!

I have read that ip`s can fail with this system because of the change in temperature form cold diesel to hot oil. Though rather than leave it at that I have thought of a possible solution, would it be possible for you to tiewrap a water pipe to the fuel pipe on the last bit to the ip from change over solenoid? I think that slowly heating the diesel with your engine coolant would bring the pumps temperature up nicely. Run this by other people who might know better.

I have read that ip`s can fail with this system because of the change in temperature form cold diesel to hot oil. Though rather than leave it at that I have thought of a possible solution, would it be possible for you to tiewrap a water pipe to the fuel pipe on the last bit to the ip from change over solenoid? I think that slowly heating the diesel with your engine coolant would bring the pumps temperature up nicely. Run this by other people who might know better.

This system has added fuel pumps to help the load on the original pump, it also has a extra heat exchanger near the injectors and last but not least it has temp sensors to ensure the veg oil is hitting the injectors at the same temp diesel would to ensure better performance.

But I will certainly bear it in mind if I come across the problem you mentioned.

Have yo noticed the dogs sniffing around your tail pipe? he he

Back