James 'Whitey' Bulger dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard about this on local news.
This man sounds a legend. From news reports there he did help irish in ireland in 1980s with delivery of goods.
🙂
At last a movie that sounds interesting.
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Snitches get stitches mofo!
Was james bulger an informer @janobi

After i seen this thread yesterday i then heard it on local news this morning. I have been looking into it ands its amazed me that he affected people in my community.
(in a good way that is)

I have come across things that he met people in boston that used to live close to my home.
(although this was many years ago)

I do know the biggest snitch of them all “Sean O’Callaghan” snitched on somethings.
But was not aware james bulger was.
😦

They all rat in the end no matter who they are

Yes some may say that, but mafia and IRA are diffent.

Still non the wiser if james bulger was infomer?

Was james bulger an informer @janobi

After i seen this thread yesterday i then heard it on local news this morning. I have been looking into it ands its amazed me that he affected people in my community.
(in a good way that is)

I have come across things that he met people in boston that used to live close to my home.
(although this was many years ago)

I do know the biggest snitch of them all “Sean O’Callaghan” snitched on somethings.
But was not aware james bulger was.
😦

Look, if you're faced with 50+ years in prison, or you grass someone up and get 5 then you grass. There is no honour in keeping your mouth shut, the only thing that does is ensure you're not killed. Live by the sword die by the sword.

The US judicial system is messed up. You have to grass people up to get less time, there is no way around it. And many many mafia bosses and other crime lords have given up their rivals, to overtake them and take their turf.

One mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back