iPod Jailbreak ipod 2g 4.2.1

roachieuk

Elite Member
Reaction score
Hi,
was wondering if anyone could help i have just got a seconhand ipod touch and needed some help really ive downloaded greenpois0n 1.0 RC6.1 and havnt gone any further as im a bit worried to go any further.As ive only ever rooted android devices before and i know this is slightly diffrent.
is the greepoison i got the right one for my ipod?

how easy is it to do?
would it be easy to restore back if needed? (if i make mistake while JB)
What do i do after ive jailbroken?

and do apps like 4od,bbci,itvplayer work once JB (if not no worries just a nice bonus)

Many thanks for your time and help in advance.

Hi,
was wondering if anyone could help i have just got a seconhand ipod touch and needed some help really ive downloaded greenpois0n 1.0 RC6.1 and havnt gone any further as im a bit worried to go any further.As ive only ever rooted android devices before and i know this is slightly diffrent.
is the greepoison i got the right one for my ipod?

how easy is it to do?
would it be easy to restore back if needed? (if i make mistake while JB)
What do i do after ive jailbroken?

and do apps like 4od,bbci,itvplayer work once JB (if not no worries just a nice bonus)

Many thanks for your time and help in advance.

hi mate , yes if things go tits up you restore in itunes, files need and guide Here/ Guide here Also ios-4.2.1-untethered-iphone-ipad-ipod-touch-greenpois0n-rc5-how-to-guide/

Very easy to do mate , all apps will work that are compatible with ios4 , just follow instructions and put in dfu mode and away you go ,

Just like to say a big thanks for the advice guys it worked flawlessly so many thanks for the backup on how to do it.

Back