iTunes

Napster

Global Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi

iTunes is really getting over the top, do we have to use the new version why can't we use say version 10 which was simple this new version is really hard to navigate.. where can I get the old version from.

Or check iTools out for a good iTunes alternative

What's this iTools is it better than iTunes can you do more stuff and where can we get that from

What's this iTools is it better than iTunes can you do more stuff and where can we get that from

It does what iTunes does without having to sync all the time.

This may not work...... you have to keep i-tunes installed on the pc to use it but its so much easier to use than i-tunes...

Attachments

• iTools.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 10
This may not work...... you have to keep i-tunes installed on the pc to use it but its so much easier to use than i-tunes...

Man that is so much simpler why don't apple make there's like this one woooooooooooooooooooooo helps us old ones out :)

Last edited by a moderator:
itools if memory serves me will only work on a jailbroken iphone, the iphone explorer that works on a non jailbroken is called iexplorer, i had nightmares with itunes at 1st but it woks well now , once you get your head around it

iExplorer - iPhone, iPad Music & File Transfer App for Mac & PC

ill upload the full version in the share section .

Will this let me add and remove things to a normal iPhone ? Without the stupid sync of iTunes deleting everything etc.

Will this let me add and remove things to a normal iPhone ? Without the stupid sync of iTunes deleting everything etc.

I don't see why not m8 it was simple to add tunes to iphone with it drop and drag and they was there just like sending a mp3 to a normal phone, but remember you have to have iTunes install on your system for some reason.

Last edited:
Fab!! Thanks @biffo, iExplore is just soooooo much better than iTunes. As @Napster says, more like working with an 'ordinary' phone/MP3 player than being stuck with Apples constraints. Rep given!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back