It's that time of year again...... whos coming to

earwig999

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Download Festival??

Looks like it might be a decent weekend weather wise too so not so much like the previous 'Drownloads'

Aerosmith, Linkin Park, Bowling for Soup, Twisted Sister, Crossfaith, Rob Zombie, Steel Panther and many many many more! \m/

I wish :( i went to ozzfest in 2002 and loved it and went to a reading the year after and always wanted to go glastonbury but never had the money.Plus i aitn got wheels which limits me big time.I really hope you have fun as it looks to be a blinder this year wouldnt mind seeing linkin park again.

Don't let no wheels stop you!

They run a number of transport methods to get there, from Big Green Coach tickets to car shares with forum members.

It really is one of the best run festivals I have ever been to. They take feedback from fans each year and use this to improve the festival.

It was sad to hear about a couple of stabbings at Parklife Festival in Manchester, but to be honest the only time I remember any trouble at Download was one year they had riots in the campsite after Axl Rose had acted like a diva and to be fair I think these people were actually there for The Prodigy.

Back