ITS ALL GONE QUIET (lol)

What you are all forgetting is that PAUL SCHOLES is an Oldham Ahtletic fan and thats why he mssed the penalty , work it out for yourself ... one word though ... MARK HUGHES ... PMSL.

alright im sorry for rubbing it in

but i dont remember any mancs offering there support when rooney got that penaty and we never got the real penaty ?

come on what you want me to sing a song about how well utd can play.... be serious lol i hate utd as much if not more than you hate arsenal!

but besides football most mancs are alright well i think i have ponly met maybe 5 and they are allright... except scoot lol... but he dont count hes a scouser lmao ;)

hi mickie

i am grinning like a cheshire cat, i bet ur 2.

just got this off one of the arsenal forums i liked it and thought u would to

A poor season? Not likely! A poor game yes, but when we look back at this season we will not remember that. No matter how much the Mancs huff and puff and claim they were robbed and all the rest of it, the history books will record Arsenal winning the last FA Cup final at Cardiff.

We did not play well throughout the 120 minutes, but as the old cliché goes, if you don’t take your chances you will be made to pay and that is exactly what happened. It went to penalties, and then it comes down to who has the most bottle, and that is where we edged them out.We had bottle in abundance. Nobody can argue that, you only have to look at the way we took our penalties to see that it is the case. Fittingly it was the skipper who put away the final kick, to send us mental and have the Mancs heading for the exits, not even waiting to see their team pick up their runners up medals. The season is over and it has been a good one on the whole, so bring on next season for what will be the closest league finish in recent memory. We have a trophy to defend and one to win back, so bring it on!

And one last thing

Robin Van Persie, Well played to him for having the bottle to step up and take a penalty. Incase you had not yet heard, that was the first penalty he had taken in his career!

well scoot said this stuff about whoever wins having the bragging rights to digital world

now i think im not sure

BUT THATS ME LOLOLOLOLOLOL

BRAG BRAG BRAG

and its all gone quiet over there.... yes its all gone quiet allllllllll gone quiet alll gone quiet

OVER THERE LOL

watching the mancs leave early is always a wonderful sight - they did it when chlsea beat them on the last game at old trafford says alot about the fans that does....

surrey looks like its going to be painted blue (glory glory chelsea lmao ;))

@ bronto i heard you had 200,000 people at the chelsea parade ;)

gooners had 300,000 at our last one but your getting there me old pal ;)

nice 1 i hate man u hope thats the start of somthing shite for them because i have been there got the t shirt being a leeds united fan and all its not nice getting all that shit of man u fans i am just waiting and hopeing lol : big crow :mexican: :banana: : whip :

dont think ull be seeing us in the *cough* COCA COLA LEAGUE *cough* just yet mate, we lost the fa cup final, not really sinking to the lows of leeds united :)

Don't forget chaps, i live in Oldham ( i am an Oldham fan,season ticket holder) and i am surrounded by the manc f*ckers.
Red Fu*kin shirts everywhere, please take me to the bottom block before i explode AHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRR PMSL.

jacko5 said:
Don't forget chaps, i live in Oldham ( i am an Oldham fan,season ticket holder) and i am surrounded by the manc f*ckers.
Red Fu*kin shirts everywhere, please take me to the bottom block before i explode AHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRR PMSL.

You just need new players... Bankcrupt i hear.. or was that last season... maybe if you sold david eyres to an old peoples home in royton you would be able to buy players like henri, edu and vieira... theres only one team that has arse in its name and thats arsenal

Mickie D said:
@ bronto i heard you had 200,000 people at the chelsea parade ;)

gooners had 300,000 at our last one but your getting there me old pal ;)
lol ... you lot have had more practice m8 ;) I was actually stuck in traffic at Vauxhall on sunday swearing and cursing about it, I had forgot all about the parade ... when I realised I shot over battersea bridge and parked up ... great atmosphere and it seemed like a lot more than 200k ... well in the boozer I was in it did ... had to abandon the car and let the train take the strain home ... lmfao :)

Bronto said:
lol ... you lot have had more practice m8 ;) I was actually stuck in traffic at Vauxhall on sunday swearing and cursing about it, I had forgot all about the parade ... when I realised I shot over battersea bridge and parked up ... great atmosphere and it seemed like a lot more than 200k ... well in the boozer I was in it did ... had to abandon the car and let the train take the strain home ... lmfao :)

small fry on all counts.... when utd won the treble we had an estimated 1.5 million people lining the streets of manchester.... not london, not surrey...... MANCHESTER!!

Back