iso2god alternative

safehands

Inactive User
Reaction score
evening all

I keep getting an error message when using iso2god "unable to find a version of the run time to run the application" to be precise.

I have searched the download section but cant find another copy, is there an another convertor that i can use?

the file will be getting used on the internal hdd.

cheers

I use xbox image browser which is a slimmed down version of xbox backup creator. However, as per Dave's post, make sure your .NET is up to date.

sorry Lads I was busy last night, found the problem I think i am still running XP and i need to update to vista. I will do this tonight and let you know how I get on . XP wont allow framework 4.5 to be in stalled

Have you got the latest .NET on for xp as it should be enough , i`m sure there`s plenty of people using iso2god with xp.Which version of iso2god do you have ..1.3.6 is the latest.

Last edited:
Always good to post what actually resolved the issue so others know. Sometimes it is easy to overlook something simple.

my .net framework was out dated. I updated it and re-un-rarred the iso2god file.

cheers again.

good work. Can you still use Xbox.Backup.Creator file extract to do ISO's I'm sure I used that in the past.....then got onto io2god and never looked back. I think when you use XBC to extract them then you can dig deeper into the game files. mov and that or is it avi? not them all but that's a mission that I set out years ago (side tracking) is to get to be able to rip ALL sound files from a disk...a little project that I want to complete some time...anyway good work mate.

has anyone got a link to the latest version of iso2god?

I am now getting an exe error and reading via google the problem is the version that I am using. I checked the download section but no joy..

any help much appriciated

Back